Storm Drain Plus offers a complete, easy to install system, for the drainage of surface water for domestic applications.
Storm Drain Plus channels are available in 1 metre sections. They feature 3 vertical outlets for flexibility, as well as horizontal entry/outlet points which can be connected to either 100mm or 110mm pipes. The complete range of accessories combines to create a full, flexible system, with features for easy installation.
Storm Drain Plus is offered with Heelguard grates as standard, in a choice of black plastic or galvanised finishes. The grills conform to BS EN 1433: Class A15 and can withstand a 1.5 tonne loading. The system can therefore be installed in pedestrian areas, on sports pitches, at swimming pools, in walkways and where light vehicles may drive over.
Storm Drain Plus Accessories
- End Cap – Allows you to securely seal the upstream end of a pipe
- Jointing Clip – For the secure connection of two cut channels
- End Outlet – To connect into a 100mm or 110mm pipe
- Sump Unit – This product includes a silt basket and integral water trap to prevent odours. Available in black plastic or galvanised steel heelguard grates
- Quad Connector – An easy corner or T-junction connector available in black plastic or galvanised steel
- Heelguard grates as standard
- Recycled and recyclable base material
- Conforms to BS EN 1433 – Load Class A15
- Labour saving quad connector
- Sump unit with integral water trap to prevent odours
- Improved male to female connections
- Cross-braced design prevents floating
- Lightweight polypropylene , with a high impact strength at hot and cold temperatures
- Flow capacity: up to 4.5 l/s