G5 Versa Tile Vent
The Glidevale G5 Versa Tile Vent is the ultimate universal tile ventilator for stockists, merchants and roofing contractors. With a single solution for all, the versatile design will remove the problem of tile profile matching. Also the G5 comes in 5 colours, red, brown, grey, terracotta or red streak.
It can be used for all roof space ventilation requirements and can be adapted into an SVP and mechanical extraction terminal, by means of a pipe adaptor and flexible pipe. Also now incorporating the revolutionary mouldable and flexible adhesive-backed AluFlash (at the leading front edge), the weathering of the ventilator is secured.
G5 Versa Tile Vent Details:
- Universal design suits virtually all interlocking single lap tiles.
- Available in 5 UV-stable colours of red, brown, grey, terracotta and red streak.
- Proven in use for over 15 years.
- Underlay protector retains the integrity of the underlay when cut.
- Incorporating AluFlash on the leading front edge for ultimate weathering and wind uplift security.
- Guaranteed 20,000mm2 ventilation area.
- Low airflow resistance when used as a mechanical extraction terminal.
- Driving and deluge rain resistant demonstrated by test.
- Designed and developed under BS EN ISO 9001.
For more information and to download a brochure, click here to visit Glidevale’s dedicated web page.