With a design life in excess of 30 years, Protect Fulmetal Rediroll sets the standard for dry fix ventilated ridge and hip systems. Rediroll is manufactured entirely from aluminium and stands above all other competitive systems. It is truly universal, fitting the majority of ridges and hips.
Because aluminium is ‘rot proof’ Rediroll has no need for cumbersome ridge unions to seal the gaps between the ridge tiles. These unions are often difficult to fit, add unnecessary time to any installation and fade over time through UV ageing. With noticeably fewer components Rediroll is a winner when it comes to ease of installation.
Fulmetal Rediroll Benefits:
- All aluminium construction.
- True 5,000mm2/m ventilation.
- Quick and easy to install – no ridge unions.
- Universal – fits most ridges and hips.
- Stainless steel clips provide mechanical fix and even ridge tile spacing.
- Screw sleeve to prevent light bleed between ridges (if required).
- 6 metre length – ideal for most applications.
- Available in terracotta or grey.
- AA fire rated.
- Design life in excess of 30 years.
- Optional hip tile carrier also available.
For more information and technical details, click here to download Protect’s data sheet.