Storm Drain Plus is a domestic channel drain. They are available in 1m lengths and feature 3 vertical outlets for flexibility, as well as horizontal entry/outlet points, which can be connected to either 100mm or 110mm pipes. A complete range of accessories combines to create a full, flexible system, with features for easy installation.
Storm Drain Plus is offered with Heelguard grates as standard, in a choice of black plastic or galvanised finishes. The grills conform to BS EN 1433: Class A15 and can withstand a 1.5 tonne loading. The system can therefore be installed in pedestrian areas, on sports pitches, at swimming pools, in walkways and where light vehicles may drive over.
• Heelguard grates as standard
• Recycled and recyclable base material
• Conforms to BS EN 1433 – Load Class A15
• Labour saving quad connector
• Sump unit with integral water trap to prevent odours
• Improved male to female connections
• Cross-braced design prevents floating
• Lightweight polypropylene , with a high impact strength at hot & cold temperatures