Protect VP400 Plus
Protect VP400 Plus is a highly vapour permeable roof underlay. It offers the lowest vapour resistance of any type of LR roofing underlay in its class, and yet it remains completely airtight. It is suitable for use in all pitched roofs. Protect VP400 PLUS is both CE marked and BM TRADA certified.
Protect VP400 Plus Benefits:
- Highly vapour permeable, but completely airtight.*
- Completely watertight >7.0m water resistance.
- Strongest underlay in its class/weight range.
- UV and heat resistant.
- Tough and durable.
- Can be used as temporary roof covering.
- Has ‘unrestricted’ use for wind uplift in all exposure conditions in the UK and Ireland.
- BMTRADA Independently certified.
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roof space in accordance with BS 5250 and NHBC requirements.
*through the body of the material at 2,500Pa pressure
Roll Size 1.0x50m or 1.5x50m
Roll total area: 50 or 75m2
Roll weight: 9.68 or 14.81kg
For more information and technical details, click here to download Protect’s data sheet.