Protect TF200 Thermo
Protect TF200 Thermo Insulating Breather Membrane is a high performance membrane with a highly reflective surface. This is used to enhance the thermal performance of the final wall construction. It also includes a tough non-woven PP core with a durable bright high purity permeable aluminium layer, which is bonded to the substrate.
Roll sizes: 2.7 and 3.0m x 100m (270 and 300m2)
Protect TF200 Thermo Benefits:
- It resists the passage of water, wind blown snow and dust into the interior of the building.
- A low emissivity reflective surface, which improves the overall u-value of the wall.
- It helps to meet the requirements of Approved Document Part L.
- It meets the permeability requirements recommended by TRADA and NHBC.
- Corrosion and damage resistant.
- Good nail tear resistance.
For more information and technical details, click here to download Protect’s data sheet.