Universal Inline Vents
Glidevale Universal Inline vents have been designed to provide an aesthetic and unobtrusive solution to your roof space ventilation. Glidevale can now offer a compact range of 4 key ventilators that will cover the majority of your roof covering requirements,
- Flat Interlocking Tile Vent
- Plain Tile Vent
- Interlocking Plaint Tile Vent
- GV11 Soaker Slate
The result is a simplified stock offering, ideal for both roofing and builders merchants.
- Compact range of universal covers fit most of your ventilation requirements.
- Unobtrusive profile – flush grille section set into the base ensures the vent is virtually unseen from the ground.
- Concealed baffles catch any wind driven rain or snow that might penetrate the grille and return it via positive drainage channels to the roof slope.
- Excellent ‘free draining’ design ensures no ponding of water in the vent.
- Superior wind uplift resistance on interlocking designs.
- Easily installed wherever required as part of the normal tile/slating process.
- Integral 4mm insect screen ensures no unwanted visitors.
- AA fire rated versions (to BS 476: Part 3: 2004).
- Designed and developed under BS EN ISO 9001.
For more information and to download a brochure, click here to visit Glidevale’s dedicated web page.