G Range Tile & Slate Vents
Glidevale profile dedicated G range tile & slate vents are designed to ventilate through the roof slope and thus form an integral part of the roof covering. The tile and slate ventilators can be used at low level or high level where the roof construction does not allow eaves or ridge ventilators to be used. For example where compartment walls or fire break walls obstruct airflow. They are particularly suitable for insulation upgrades when the roof covering is not being changed and are recommended by the Energy Efficiency Partnership for Buildings, as the solution for ensuring adequate ventilation. G range tile & slate vents can also be used in complex roof shapes where effective cross-ventilation is not possible.
G Range Tile & Slate Vents Details:
- Profile matched and colour blended in with adjacent slates, tiles and ridges as standard, making the ventilators blend into the roofscape.
- Can be installed wherever they are required as part of the normal roofing process.
- Driving rain and deluge rain resistance demonstrated by test data.
- High net free ventilation area and a low airflow resistance allowing for an optimum spacing to avoid stagnant air pockets.
- Separately supplied extension sleeves ensure a clear air path from the roof void to the outside, to meet the design requirements of BS 5250.
- Integral 4mm large insect ingress screen.
- AA fire rating to BS 476: Part 3: 2004.
- An unrivalled range of slate and tile profiles plus a colour matching service.
- Designed and developed under BS EN ISO 9001.
For more information and to download a brochure, click here to visit Glidevale’s dedicated web page.